Friday, July 9, 2010

Blandine Bardeau

I was having a little browse on the internet again when I came across the amazing work of Blandine Bardeau. Truly beautiful, quirky and Fluorescent and funnily enough her new jewellery collection is called 'Fluorescent Monkeys'. French born fashion, jewellery designer and illustrator.

I don't think anyone could walk past one her pieces and not be inspired or curious about it. Not to mention be attracted to the bright colours. I love how playful it is and it is really making me inspired to go a little crazy.

Blandine Bardeau only graduated last year but has made a massive impact already. Im sure there will be more to come.
Check out her website her: www.blandinebardeau.com She also has a blog too: www.blandinebardeau.blogspot.com

Here are some of my favourite images, there are so many.




No comments: