Friday, April 16, 2010

Cracks

Another new blog, today i'm looking at the stylish, sexy film cracks. Released 2009 this film set in the 1930s in an english girls boarding school on a remote island.

It sees a beautiful young spanish girl sent over in mysterious circumstances shake up the dynamics of a close group of friends and how a relationship between teacher and student is not all it seems.

Directed by Ridley Scott's daughter Jordan Scott you know this is going to be good.

Before I saw this I actually used the pictures from the film as inspiration for my new jewellery collection. The beautiful necklaces and styling really attracted me. I saw it somewhere and had to watch it.

I'm really into red lips and headscarves after seeing that plus the costume is outstanding I would love to have been able to wear them.

Here are some of my favourite pictures I found.






No comments: